Dear God






Thanks for being my saviour
Thanks for every breath that i take
Thanks for giving me a day to start it over again
Thanks for send your angel to protect me
Thanks for a good health to my body
Thanks for giving me a chance to see my family
Thanks for giving me parents who always love me
Thanks for the amazing grace you give

Thank you for the gift of wonderful people i have met along this journey
Thank you for giving me strength when i weak
Thank you to always beside me every condition
Thank you for never leave me when everyone do
Thank you for always loving me unconditionally
Thank you for giving me a hope and brightest future
Thank you for being my father
Thank you for being my best friend

Forgive me cause i always hurt you
Forgive me cause sometimes i put my trust on someone
Forgive me cause i still not yet forgive someone
Forgive me cause sometimes i planned something bad to someone
Forgive me cause i leave you sometimes
Forgive me cause sometimes i mad at you

Teach me how to forgive someone like You have forgiven me
Teach me how to love someone like You loved me
Give me your heart to love people
Give me your heart like your heart which is filled with compassion
Give me your eyes look like the eyes of the harvest around me
Give me your hand to do my job
Give me your feet stepped in Your plan
I believe in Your plans
I believe in Your promises
I believe in Your way
I trust You
Cause i know You never fail
You have the perfect timing for all your plans, I don't understand now but i will later
May You always led me in everyway
Just only with You my soul peacefull
I felt restfull in your shoulder
I always thankfull cause You are my God, my saviour, my father, my bestfriend, no one like You, There's no other name in my heart except Your name
So many words to describe you even this page doesn't enough to tell Your love...
I LOVE YOU JESUS
#letter #God #dearGod #love #faith #renungan #thankfull #bersyukur

Comments

Popular Posts