Playlist about faith (accoustic version)


Kumpulan Lirik Lagu Rohani Saat Teduh Terbaru - ilmumenara
playlist lagu tentang iman



1.   Trust – Hillsong Young and Free


When it doesn't go my way, I know that it is not the end
I'm trusting you have better plans, I haven't even dreamt of yet

The only thing I know, Is God you're in control
In every little detail, You are close
I'll never be alone, Here in the unknown
The power of Your Presence, Fills my soul

2.  Every little thing – Hillsong Young and Free


Every little thing is gonna be alright
Every little thing is gonna be just fine
Whether I can see it now
I know you will work it out for good
Every little thing, everything will be alright

3.  Way maker – Leeland


Waymaker, miracle worker, Promise keeper, light in the darkness
My God, that is who You are

Even when I don't see it, You're working
Even when I don't feel it, You're working
You never stop, You never stop working

4.  You never fail – Hillsong Worship


For there is no one like our God, There's no one like our God
There's nothing that can stand against You, There's no stronghold You can't break No life that You can't save, Our God You never fail

Strong through every trial, Faithful through the night
Our God will never fail, Our God will never fail

5.  Nothing is impossible – Planetshakers


I'm not gonna live by what I see, I'm not gonna live by what I feel

Through You I can do anything, I can do all things,
'Cause it's You who gives me strength, Nothing is impossible
Through You blind eyes are opened, Strongholds are broken,
I am living by faith, Nothing is impossible

6.  Even when it hurts – Hillsong United


Even when my strength is lost, I'll praise you
Even when I have no song, I'll praise you
Even when it's hard to find the words, Louder then I'll sing your praise

7.  When the fight calls – Hillsong Young and Free


Even when the world caves, Even when the fight calls
Even when the war's waged, I'll take heart
I know You are greater, Forever You are Savior, I will sing Your praise
With all that I have, With all that I am Lord

I won't let the storm weather my heart, Won't let the darkness beat me down
Sing in the night my hope alive in You
I'll walk through the fire and not be burned, Pray in the fight and watch it turn

8.  Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) – Hillsong United


In oceans deep, My faith will stand

And I will call upon Your name, And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise, my soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine


listen this playlist on youtube Faith songs (acoustic)

Comments

Popular Posts