He Loves us




I don't know if any of you ever felt this way. But I do, well, sometimes. I felt like my life isn't notable at all. One of those times I felt that, I have this conversation with God.


"God, do you know that sometimes I felt like i am meaningless? That my life doesn't mean anything to anyone?
Like even if I'm gone, no one would even care?



I know You have a purpose in me. I know i'm special because You created me.


But somehow..i just felt that way."


Then, God answered :
"My dear child, you thought like that because you let your mind taken over by the world. You value yourself according to this world value while you shouldn't."



I interrupted. "But Father, didn't you want me to be the light and salt of the world? How could i be one while no one ever noticing my existence?"


He answered
"Then let your existence be felt while they're in need. It doesn't matter if they forgot you afterwards. I think I've told you this my child. You don't need every people to care about you, to remember you the whole time, because that's not the purpose I have in you. I want you to be there for them in needs. How you become salt and light? If you stayed pure and keep your heart straight to God while living your life in this world. Fill your heart with God's love so you can love one another sincerely. Don't try to get much love from the world. You are the one who should give not receive. Give more and more of you. Understood?"



As I had this short conversation, I wrote it down and I re-read this over again everytime I felt that way. I also hope that this could be a reminder for some of you who might ever feel the same. Keep our focus on God so we'll never forget how much He loves us.

Comments

Popular Posts